KURSUS EJEN PERKAPALAN (KEP) – SHIPPING AGENT COURSE
Please be informed that effective Jun 2011, all shipping agents must have a KEP certificate for renewal of shipping agent license.
SFFLA and UUM have agreed on a joint venture to organize the Kursus Ejen Perkapalan for members to qualify for the renewal of their shipping license.
a) To understand the procedures and legalities of Customs.
b) To be able to fulfill compliance standards on Customs procedures on trade matters.
c) To qualify for the Shipping Agent Course Certificate
d) To fulfill the conditions to be a Shipping Agent
2. The course will be conducted on:
Date : 15 August 2015 (Saturday) Time: 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
16 August 2015 (Sunday) Time: 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
Venue : Wisma SFFLA, No. 23 Jalan Cemerlang, Port Klang
Fees : SFFLA member - RM 530.00 per participant (Inclusive of 6% GST)
Non-member - RM 636.00 per participant (Inclusive of 6% GST)
3. Fees – Payment to be made before commencement of class.
* Payment of cheque to be made to “Selangor Freight Forwarders & Logistics Association”.
4. Lecturers will be from AKMAL.
5. Please complete the Form attached and Email: [email protected] to the SFFLA by
27 July 2015 with payment.
6. If you have any enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact the Secretariat office.